Come join our team!
TPC is a multi-faceted premier debt financier in the film and television industry also offering an array of complementary services including tax credit advisory, brokerage, and post-production accounting. We make content creators’ ideas a reality by leveraging our exceptional services and capabilities in support of their creative projects.
We are currently in search of a Jr. Lending Assistant to join our film and television lending group. This position will support the full cycle of underwriting, closing and monitoring of production loans. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who can multi-task and stay organized across a variety of tasks and deadlines.
- Prepare models on film production loans
- Negotiate loan pricing terms with clients
- Oversee loan portfolio and track deadlines
- Assist Vice President and Managing Director in closing and tracking film loans
- Organize due diligence and work with in-house legal counsel to complete lending checklists
- Actively solicit, evaluate, and track prospective loans from clients
- Collaborate with TPC team members in support the lending process
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the film/television industry required. Production, finance, and/or accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of the complete production cycle strongly desired (pre-production through post-production)
- Soft skills, conflict management, and a proven ability to multi-task required
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be comfortable working in both independently and in a group setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be at an intermediate or better skill level for the MS Office suite