Post Production Senior Accountant
TPC is a multi-faceted premier debt financier in the film and television industry that also offers an array of complementary services including tax credit advisory, brokerage, and post-production accounting. We make content creators’ ideas a reality by leveraging our exceptional services and capabilities in support of creative projects.
We are currently in search of a Post Production Senior Accountant to join our Accounting Services and Advisory group. This position will function as a primary external contact for Post Production Accounting. The ideal candidate is a seasoned industry professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Reports to the Vice President of Post Accounting Services;
- Data Entry on production accounting software;
- Accounts Payable;
- Record Journal Entries;
- Purchase Order Entry;
- Assist with ledger coding and check processing;
- Vendor maintenance input;
- Run Trial Balances and cost reports;
- Obtain Check Signature Approvals from production administration;
- Process weekly production payroll;
- Reconcile bank accounts, petty cash, and credit cards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have a proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail and excellent follow through;
- Must be well-organized and be able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Must have strong Excel skills and knowledgeable in other basic computer programs;
- Experience working with accounting software programs, such as Greenslate, Entertainment Partners, Media Services, and ABS Payroll;
- 5 or more years of previous accounting experience desired;
- Degree in accounting, preferred.